This looks pretty good, if you’re in the Kentucky area and want to learn how to think by studying one of the three most difficult and important languages this side of the Indus river.
- Envy, then incredulity—Pericles’ Funeral Oration
- His father ran to meet him
- Martial Nobility, Stubborn Commons
- More liberal applause for their destroyers than their benefactors
- Limbo Culture
- “You have some, Papa.”
- Motu Proprio “On the Offering of Life” (translation of Latin version)
- “You notice the great, strange world!”
- Strive as Translator to Convey the Image
- Resting in knowledge “limpid as pure air”…
- Argument: A Lost Art?
- Ten Days Left! Scholarships still available!
- Why is it called “Good Friday”?
- In Defense of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar
- Don’t Be Sad! There’s still time!
- Five More Days! Apply now!
- Less Than Two Weeks!
- Did Caesar really say, “Et tu, Brute?”
- Classical Greetings and Goodbyes
- Scholarship giveaway challenge!