This looks pretty good, if you’re in the Kentucky area and want to learn how to think by studying one of the three most difficult and important languages this side of the Indus river.
- Limbo Culture
- “You have some, Papa.”
- Motu Proprio “On the Offering of Life” (translation of Latin version)
- “You notice the great, strange world!”
- Strive as Translator to Convey the Image
- Resting in knowledge “limpid as pure air”…
- The Holidays: Cowboys, Coffee, and Wily Odysseus
- Correcting Children
- “Bear with me: I am by nature inclined to anger.”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.