- “You notice the great, strange world!”
- Strive as Translator to Convey the Image
- Resting in knowledge “limpid as pure air”…
- The Holidays: Cowboys, Coffee, and Wily Odysseus
- Correcting Children
- “Bear with me: I am by nature inclined to anger.”
- Odysseus, that endured much, sleeps.
- Augustine’s Providential Digression
- Merlin’s Last Days, by Greg Krehbiel [Review]
- Ten Days Left! Scholarships still available!
- Why is it called “Good Friday”?
- In Defense of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar
- Don’t Be Sad! There’s still time!
- Five More Days! Apply now!
- Less Than Two Weeks!
- Did Caesar really say, “Et tu, Brute?”
- Classical Greetings and Goodbyes
- Scholarship giveaway challenge!
- Already accepting applications!
Tag Archives: beauty
Just got this from my friend, who is trying to cultivate a garden of the humanities at a large state university: The question of the Duomo’s authorship is as pointless as the question who designs a town (a town, not … Continue reading