- Martial Nobility, Stubborn Commons
- More liberal applause for their destroyers than their benefactors
- Limbo Culture
- “You have some, Papa.”
- Motu Proprio “On the Offering of Life” (translation of Latin version)
- “You notice the great, strange world!”
- Strive as Translator to Convey the Image
- Resting in knowledge “limpid as pure air”…
- The Holidays: Cowboys, Coffee, and Wily Odysseus
- Correcting Children
- Ten Days Left! Scholarships still available!
- Why is it called “Good Friday”?
- In Defense of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar
- Don’t Be Sad! There’s still time!
- Five More Days! Apply now!
- Less Than Two Weeks!
- Did Caesar really say, “Et tu, Brute?”
- Classical Greetings and Goodbyes
- Scholarship giveaway challenge!
- Already accepting applications!
Tag Archives: homeschooling
The main reason why we homeschool is that we have at our home an excellent educator, who is also a former professional teacher, able to give our children a first-rate education by focusing on the most important subjects for forming the mind and for discerning and fortifying its natural and unique talents. Continue reading